Sunday, January 20, 2013

FOREVER


DETAILS: This is my tattoo. I have 3 Twilight Tattoos, this will be my last one. 
You can see the others HERE and HERE. 
My Description: "My friend and I went to get our tattoos together, see her's HERE. It was Cynthia's idea to use Edward's Handwriting and that was perfect! I added a little heart over mine because it just felt appropriate. 
 I wanted one more Twilight Tattoo, a final one. An EPIC one. I've had people design me tattoos, I've run competitions and I've been searching for ideas for a very long time. Sitting in the cinema with my friends sobbing at the end of Breaking Dawn Part 2, it appeared on the screen. One single word. FOREVER. I knew that was the word I wanted. That summed up everything for me. It started off as just being about the books, and oh I adore those books, but it's about so much more than that now. It's about this new life that Twilight has awoken in me. I will be forever grateful to the Twilight Series for the friends I've made, the people I've met, the places I've been and the love I've shared. I make no apologies, I make no excuses, and people can judge me all they like. I am one of those people with a Twilight Tattoo (3 of them actually) and I wear it proudly."

The font is Edward's Handwriting as it appears in the books. 
There are MANY references to Forever through The Twilight Saga.
Breaking Dawn, Pg 754 (Last Page, Last Line).
"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever"

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh que genial , yo también me voy a hacer uno así pero con la letra fuente que sale en la pelí , tantos recuerdos merecen ser plasmados en mi piel.

    ReplyDelete