Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NO MEASURE OF TIME WITH YOU WILL BE LONG ENOUGH, BUT WE'LL START WITH FOREVER



DETAILS:
Owners Description: "The moment I heard this line in the trailer, I loved it. I knew that line was going to stay with me. The personal connection to me is this not only symbolises my love for the series, but for my husband - well that's what i tell him anyway :) I adore this tattoo. It's perfect. "
This quote appears in Breaking Dawn Part 1 when Edward is speaking about Bella at the wedding reception. It is also in the Trailer. Edward says "No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we'll start with forever"
Note: There are a couple of variations of this quote around, that is because Edward says it a little bit different in the trailer and the movie.  

2 comments:

  1. YES it is part of his vows to her if you go to youtube.com and put in twilight braking dawn part 1 it will pull up several "clips" even one with a peek at "THE DRESS" and part of the wedding scene with him reciting his vows to Bella and her responding check it out was looking for info on the movie and to see if the trailer for Part 2 was out yet heard a rumor it was but have not found anything yet but lots of good stuff to see one there for part 1!!!! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete